Cold Chain Distribution 2017 will be a one-stop-shop for all cold chain needs, featuring big pharma and exhibitors from every sector of the cold chain process.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, July 3, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — As the global healthcare industry grows, temperature controlled logistics rapidly evolves along with it. Factors such as the ever-changing regulatory requirements, diverse array of biopharma products entering the markets, and new technology emerging daily, are causing companies to face the challenge of constantly adapting their supply chain processes and staying ahead of the curve.
Responding to the evolution within the industry, SMi is proud to announce the return of its leading 12th annual Cold Chain Distribution event. Returning to London in December, this year's event will remain at the forefront of innovation.
Cold Chain Distribution 2017 will be a one-stop-shop for all cold chain needs, featuring big pharma and exhibitors from every sector of the cold chain process, including material handling, warehousing, construction, supply chain/logistics solutions and transportation providers.
This year’s conference and exhibition will attract key decision makers from retail, food service, processing, production, distribution, logistics, and transportation. Delegates will represent frozen, refrigerated, ambient and fresh operations sectors.
For industry suppliers, Cold Chain 2017 will provide a competitive advantage through building brand awareness, expanding audience penetration to all global buyers of temperature-controlled transportation and facilities, and connecting suppliers to key decision makers. Suppliers will be afforded the opportunity to display their products and services on Europe’s leading Cold Chain Distribution stage.
The 12th annual show is the perfect opportunity to spotlight the cold chain industry and its role as a critical component in supplying the world’s ever-growing population – all while maintaining GDP compliance in an ever-changing climate.
This year’s impressive line-up of speakers includes:
• Tony Wright, CEO, Exelsius (Chairmain)
• Chris Wallace, Senior Director – International Supply Chain, Sanofi Genzyme
• David Spillett, Key Account Director, World Courier
• Mark Edwards, Managing Director, Modalis Ltd.
• Amélie Ermel, Production Senior Specialist Associate, Eli Lilly
• Stephanie Fitt, Sales Manager UK & Scandinavia, EMBALL'ISO
• Stephen Mitchell, Quality Lead Logistics Partnership, GlaxoSmithKline
• Umit Kartoglu, Scientist, World Health Organization
• Martin Fitzgerald, Deputy Director General, European Association of Pharmaceutical Full Line-Wholesalers (GIRP)
• Glyn Stacey, Director of the UK Stem Cell Bank, National Institute For Biological Standards And Control
• Bob Hayes, Director, SeerPharma (UK)
• Tim Wood, Technical Service Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
• Gianpiero Lorusso, Supply Chain Director, Merck SpA
A full list of speakers and a detailed conference agenda is available at www.coldchain-distribution.com/EIN
For those looking to register, there is currently a £400 early bird saving available online which expires on 14th July 2017.
Cold Chain Distribution
13th – 14th December 2017
Follow the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn at #ColdChainSMi
Cold Chain Distribution 2017 is sponsored by Berlinger & Co., EMBALL'ISO, Sensitech, World Courier & Yourway Transport
SMi Group Ltd
+44 (0)20 7827 6012
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire