Dental Sutures Industry Business & Investment Opportunity (2018 – 2027) Market Research Reports
PUNE, INDIA, May 24, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Introduction
A suturing includes the formation of a wound, and legitimate conclusion of this wound is necessarily important to advance ideal healing. Suturing a wound positions and secures the surgical flap to advance healing. Dental sutures hold the edges of a flap in pairing until the wound has recuperated adequately to withstand typical functional stresses and resist reviving.
Globally dental sutures are gaining popularity due to; growing edentulous population, rising disposable income, increasing incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases. However, factors such as inadequate reimbursement and problems associated with dentures may hinder the growth of the market up to some extent. The market also possesses significant growth opportunities in cosmetic dentistry.
The global dental sutures market is expected to reach $780.0 million by 2027.
On the basis of types, non-absorbable dental suture is by far the fastest growing segment of dental sutures market and it is expected to reach $463.0 million by 2027.
The market is further divided on the basis of techniques. Out of which, interrupted sutures commands the largest market share and was valued at $164.0 million in 2015.
Geographically, North America is one of the major revenue generator as well as producer of dental sutures due to high adoption rate. Also, technological advancements, rising demand for cosmetic surgery is further propelling the market growth in North America. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region, and anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2016-2027.
The leading players in the global dental sutures market are; Osteogenics Biomedical (U.S.), Ergon Sutramed S.p.A. (Italy), Assut Europe S.p.A. (Italy), Ethicon US, LLC. (U.S.), Surgical Specialties Corporation (U.S.), Shandong Sinorgmed Co.,Ltd (China), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), DemeTech Corporation (U.S.), Hygitech SAS (Paris), and others.
Study Objectives of Dental Sutures Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2027 Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global dental sutures.
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to – regional markets and their countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type for global dental sutures.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on types, and technique for global dental sutures.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To provide Economical factors that influences the global dental sutures.
• To provide detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global dental sutures
• Medical Devices Manufacturers
• Research Laboratories
• Clinical Pathology Labs
• Hospitals & Dental Clinics
• Component and Raw Material Suppliers
• Service Suppliers
• Potential Investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• The global market for dental sutures is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period and is expected to reach $780.0 million by 2027.
• Europe is the second largest market while Asia-Pacific dental sutures market is expected to grow at fastest CAGR from 2016-2027.
• By types, non-absorbable dental sutures segment is expected to witness highest CAGR of 6.3% from 2016 to 2027.
• On the basis of suturing techniques, interrupted sutures commands the largest share of global dental sutures market; registered ~58% of market share in 2015
• Ethicon US, LLC., B. Braun Melsungen AG, are so far the leading market players for dental sutures market globally
Regional and Country Analysis of Dental Sutures Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2027 Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Asia-Pacific dental sutures market is poised to reach $XX million in 2027, to grow at a CAGR of around 6.6% during the forecasted period. European market was valued at $ XX million in 2015, and expected to reach at $ 245.0 million by 2027. North America continues to be the leading region and valued at $125.0 million in 2015.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 REPORT PROLOGUE 9
2 INTRODUCTION 10
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 12
4 MARKET DYNAMICS 14
5 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS 17
6 GLOBAL DENTAL SUTURE MARKET, BY TYPE 19
7 GLOBAL DENTAL SUTURE MARKET, BY TECHNIQUES 21
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire