Optical Coherence Tomography Market By Device Type, By Technology, & By Region – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts -2023
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, December 5, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive optical detection method. It works on the rule of interferometry, which uses the near infrared rays to portray a retinal sectional view. It has revolutionized the clinical practice of ophthalmology. It is an imaging technique that provides high-resolution, cross-sectional images of the retina, retinal nerve fiber layer and the optic nerve head. With OCT, ophthalmologist can see each of the retina’s distinctive layers. This helps to map and measure their thickness. These measurements help with diagnosis and also provide treatment guidance for glaucoma and diseases of the retina.
The Global Optical Coherence Tomography Market was valued at USD xx million in 2018 and is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of xx%, to reach USD xx million by 2023.
OCT can be particularly helpful in diagnosing macular hole, macular pucker, vitreomacular traction, macular edema, detachments of the neurosensory retina and retinal pigment epithelium (e.g. central serous retinopathy or age-related macular degeneration). OCT is gaining increasing popularity when evaluating optic nerve disorders such as glaucoma. OCT can accurately and reproducibly evaluate the nerve fiber layer thickness.
Ever-increasing number of geriatric people and vast applications of this technology is the major factor driving for the market growth of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) market. In addition, factors like technical advantages of OCT like the capability to see through the detailed structure of the human eye, surface tissues, vascular systems, and mucosal membranes, increase in healthcare expenditure, rising aging population, emerging markets, escalating medical tourism in developing countries, government-supported reforms in developed countries and global economic growth are substantially driving the market growth.
It has limitations like OCT utilizes light waves (unlike ultrasound which uses sound waves) media opacities can interfere with optimal imaging. As a result, the OCT will be limited the setting of vitreous hemorrhage, dense cataract or corneal opacities. However, constraining factors like absence of favorable reimbursements, high cost and lack of clinical information may restrict market growth.
The full report provides the complete information about the Europe frozen bakery products market and describes the overall market size, share, trends and future analysis. It also provides the in-depth knowledge by explaining the market based on the device type, technology and regional distribution.
The market is segmented based on device type into Handheld OCT Devices, Catheter Based OCT Devices, Tabletop OCT Devices and Doppler OCT Devices. Based on Technology, the market is segmented into Frequency Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (FD-OCT), spatially Encoded Frequency Domain Optical Coherence Tomography and Time Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (TDOCT).
Geographically, the global market is analyzed under the regions North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Europe and Asia Pacific. North America leads the Global Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) market since it is undergoing high growth in aging population. Europe follows North America in terms of market share. But, due to the economic progress, rise in disposable income and increased awareness, Asia Pacific and Latin America also exhibit potential growth for future.
Get your customized report: https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/optical-coherence-tomography-market-8297/customize-report
The major companies in the Optical Coherence Tomography Market are Agfa Healthcare, Thorlabs Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Topcon Medical Systems Inc., Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, OPTOPOL Technology S.A., Imalux Corporation, Novacam Technologies Inc. and Michelson Diagnostics.
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for most of Fortune 500 companies. Along with the standards of reports being on par excellence, our unique services like free customization, analyst support for the period of six months post to the purchase will be the flag bearers and differentiates us from the rest.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Market Data Forecast
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire