Salt Lake City’s top innovator since 1983, All Valley Dental has the only IN-HOUSE Dental Lab offering custom Crowns, Implants and Dentures; Voted Best of Utah!
SANDY, UT, UNITED STATES, February 22, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — All Valley Dental (AVD) is proud to announce the completion of their new, state-of-the-art, IN-HOUSE Dental Lab. AVD now can offer: (a) Custom Implants, (b) Denture Repair and (c) Denture Creation all on location with speed and accuracy.
Welcome to All Valley Dental (AVD)! AVD is considered a Best-in-State (Utah) Dental Practice since their inception in 1983. AVD has consistently ranked in the Top 5 Dental Practices in Salt Lake Valley over the last 15 years. This means that AVD has the: (1) Best Dentists with Dr. Neil Baird, (2) Newest, cutting edge equipment, (3) Highest-rated patient results, (4) Most competitive dental pricing and (5) Most professional staff in Salt Lake City.
| Call Today! (801) 277-8222 | 1377 East 3900 South, Suite 101, Holladay, UT 84124 |
Although physically located in Holladay, AVD proudly offers their professional, family dental services to residents of: Millcreek, Cottonwood, Murray, Midvale, Sandy, Woodridge Terrace, Sugarhouse, Taylorsville, South Salt Lake, West Jordan, Alpine Gardens, in addition to West Valley and Magna.
“Great, friendly staff and they are very knowledgeable. Even had an opportunity to sit and talk with the owner after my cleaning/exam. Everyone seems really committed to their cause. I was a little worried about going to the dentist after a 10 year absence but I couldn't have made a better decision except for maybe going sooner to all Valley Dental.” – Trevor H.
THE AVD Mission: All Valley Dental’s focus is to affordably provide their patients the best dental solutions possible. AVD gets to know their clientele personally which allows them to better cater to every patients unique needs and valid concerns. The AVD dentists and team are confident, caring and concerned as we all work together in order to provide quality, oral health care. AVD provides families with the full-array of dental services since they are your local resource for all of your dental needs.
To make an appointment, or learn more about the services available at our clinic, please contact AVD today!
Thank you for choosing All Valley Dental!
“Went to AVD with my great grandmother to get partial dentures and one of the owners came in and sat with my grandmother while she was waiting. The hygienist there was also VERY gentle on my teeth while cleaning them and she cleaned them better than anyone ever has. HIGHLY WOULD RECOMMEND.” – Gavannah S.
All Valley Dental offers a wide-range of dental services. Connect directly with their experienced team today so that AVD can schedule a visit and give you the patient-centered, attentive-care you need and deserve! At All Valley Dental, they provide the following professional dental services:
• Preventative Care: Dental Cleaning and Exams
• Dental Crowns and Bridges
• Dental Fillings
• Root Canal Therapy
• Teeth Whitening
• Dental Implants
• Denture Repair
• Implant Supported Dentures
• Oral Health Information
The Adult Tooth Loss Problem. Tooth-loss happens from decay and gums disease, and as a result of injury, cancer, or simply ‘wear’ over time. Examples of factors that may be considered when making the decision between denture options include: (1) Bone loss, (2) Number of teeth being replaced, (3) Cost, and (4) Patient needs / preference. More than 36 million Americans are edentulous (i.e., they do not have any teeth), and another 120 million people in the U.S. are missing at least one tooth. Around 90% of edentulous persons have dentures and it is estimated that around 15% of the edentulous population has dentures made each year. Edentulism affects our most vulnerable populations – the aging and the economically disadvantaged.
• 90% of those who suffer from edentulism have dentures.
• Partial edentulism affects the majority of adult Americans.
• In the geriatric population, the ratio of edentulous individuals is 2 to 1.
• About 23 million are completely edentulous with 12 million edentulous in one arch.
“Dr Baird was fantastic. He did a great job on my tooth, including a root canal on a tooth where the existing crown had failed and gotten infected and he replaced my failed crown with a new crown. I do not have dental insurance so I enrolled in his office plan of two cleanings and substantial discounts for other work for an exceptionally low enrollment cost. AVD is a no-nonsense, honest, dental practice that is not trying to sell you a gimmick for your business. I thank you Dr. Baird, and staff, for a great experience during a rough dental situation. I’m looking forward to a long relationship with your practice.” – Sarah P.
“I would definitely recommend All Valley Dental. I got dentures 3 years ago that were way too big for my mouth. I had previously seen 3 different dentists to try get them fixed. They all told me that for them to fit correctly I would need to get implants. I went All Valley and Casey was amazing. My dentures look amazing. I haven’t been able to close my mouth or hardly eat in three years. Casey made them look so natural and I can actually close my mouth and eat again. What an amazing feeling. They literally helped me with something that I have been so embarrassed by for years. Now I smile all the time. Thank you guys so much for such an amazing experience. And the biggest bonus, they only had them 8 hours and then I got them back.” – Amanda C.
Oral cancer kills one American … every hour … of every day, according to the National Cancer Institute. The death count is higher than many better known cancers such as melanoma. Just behind the mouth is an area known as the orophyarnx. Oropharyngeal cancer (one-third of cases) occurs in the back of the tongue, tonsils, and throat tissue. About two-thirds of cancer of the mouth or oral cavity occurs in the floor of mouth and tongue, but can occur in the upper or lower jaw, lips, gums, and cheek lining. Here are some other important oral cancer facts to consider:
• Only 50% of those diagnosed with oral cancer will survive more than five years.
• Early detection of oral cancer offers the best chance of survival.
• Only one-third of oral cavity cancer is found in the earliest stages.
• 33% of oral cancer now occurs in patients younger than 55.
• One in seven people newly diagnosed with oral cancer are younger than 40.
• 80% oral cancer patients are smokers.
• Tobacco users are six times more likely to develop oral cancer.
• 4 out of 5 oral cancer patients consume more than 21 alcoholic drinks weekly.
All Valley Dental (AVD) participates with most dental insurance plans. Either way, AVD will clearly communicate with you on finances and keep your budget in mind as they discuss the best dental solutions for your needs. This way, AVD is making your life as simple as possible as you receive the very best service possible for your individual needs.
As your trusted local dentist in the Salt Lake Valley, AVD’s primary goal is to make every one of your visits with them as easy, smooth, financially stress-free and convenient as possible. This is why you will always be provided with a comprehensive ‘treatment plan’ prior to the start of any dental services.
The AVD Difference. All Valley Dental understands that your oral health, and personal beauty, is very important to you. Every day it is their goal to be the Top Reviewed and Highest Rated Salt Lake City dental office. AVD strives to provide customers with the best the caliber of dental care available. To this end, AVD takes great pride in providing personalized dental service in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere. All Valley Dental features:
• Certified & Accredited Dentists
• Latest Technology & Equipment
• All Dental Treatment Guaranteed
The AVD Commitment. At All Valley Dental, they pride themselves in providing the highest level of personalized dental care in Salt Lake City. AVD wants to take the time to carefully discuss every treatment option with you, their valuable patient. All Valley Dental knows that by helping their patients make informed decisions about their oral care, that AVD can then provide you with the best service and achieve the most successful, desired results.
All Valley Dental is strongly committed to excellence. In fact, their practice is consistently at the forefront of purchasing the latest dental technology available, no matter the expense. All Valley Dental will continue to offer their valued patients the most advanced level of care in the State of Utah.
Dr. Neil G. Baird DDS. Have you ever wondered where a dentist goes for his personal dental care? Here in Utah, many of them visit our own Dr. Baird. His unique blend of relaxed, personable care and 40 years’ experience, combined with the latest in technology from All Valley Dental, make for an exceptional dental experience for everyone.
After graduating from the University of Nebraska, College of Dentistry, in 1981, Dr. Baird established his practice here in Utah. He has been perfecting smiles, saving lives and improving dental hygiene ever since then. Dr. Baird has had advanced training and years of experience in the following;
• Cosmetic Dentistry including veneers, porcelain crowns, teeth whitening
• Implants including placing and restoring with implants, bone grafting
• Root canals including surgical treatment of difficult cases
• All aspects of general dentistry including crowns, bridges, fillings, and dentures
• Sedation Dentistry
Teeth are Cool – Let’s Keep Them! They help you chew, speak and smile but, how much do you really know about your teeth? At All Valley Dental, we are committed to your teeth! Here are some of the “tooth truths” that prove your teeth really are remarkable.
1. People have been caring for their teeth for centuries. Did you know the first toothbrushes were actually twigs our ancestors chewed on, using the frayed ends to cleanse their teeth? Around 5,000 B.C., the Egyptians used crushed eggshells and ground animal hooves to clean and polish their teeth. By the 1700s, a British inventor had adapted a design first seen in China – a bone handle with boar bristles inserted into small holes and secured with wire. Modern toothbrushes, with nylon bristles, arrived in the late 1930s, and the first electric toothbrush was introduced in 1954.
2. Every tooth is unique. Whether you are referring to the 20 “baby teeth” that serve us so well in childhood, or the 32 permanent teeth that we have in our adult years, no two teeth are exactly the same shape and size.
3. Cleaning in-between your teeth is just as important as brushing the parts of your teeth that you see. When we brush, we are able to easily reach the tops and sides of our teeth. But the surfaces between – which make up a significant part of our tooth enamel – need proper cleaning as well. This is why it is best to clean between your teeth daily in order to remove lodged food and unwanted bacteria all while promoting healthy gums. Obviously, do not forget to visit your friendly neighborhood All Valley Dental Dentist for regular cleanings and checkups.
4. The blueprint for your teeth is present the day you are born. When babies are born, the crowns of their first 20 teeth are already in place under the gums, waiting for the right time to break through – starting sometime between 3 to 6 months of age. Throughout childhood, the crowns and roots of adult teeth are already forming under those baby teeth, waiting until it’s time to begin pushing those teeth out of the way. In short, teeth are a lasting record of our personal history.
AVD Culture. As your dentist of choice in Salt Lake City, All Valley Dental wants you to know that their experienced and highly skilled professional staff is completely dedicated to making your entire dental experience a positive one. AVD warmly welcomes all new patients no matter the dental challenges they face or the solutions they demand. All Valley Dental looks forward to getting to know you, and your loved ones, as they provide you with exceptional dental care for years in the future.
How to Overcome Fear of the Dentist | Holladay UT Best Dentistry 801-277-8222 | .AllValleyDental.com
Source: EIN Presswire